CANADA ROCKIES INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT GROUP LTD. is recruiting the following positions. Work Location: Dease Lake, BC (250 km south of the Yukon boarder)
Drillers and Blasters
(Seasonal position- work from April to October / Hourly wage at $23-$28 for 40 hours per week.)
- Completion of high school education; Minimum of 3 years experience in a mine environment
- Physically fit, Attention to detail and observant; willingness to work in varied and challenging work environments
- Must be able to work rotations; days, out of town in remote areas.
- Experienced at operating drilling machines to bore large blast holes to specified depths and blasting equipment
- Measure location and stake out pattern of holes to be drilled, load blast holes with explosives and detonate explosives
- Having a thorough knowledge of drill patterns and the structure in which they are developed.
- Able to perform at a high productive rate while maintaining all aspects of safety operations.
(Full-time position; Starting wage $60,000/year)
- Demonstrate experience in leadership, high standard of performance and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work in varied and challenging work environments
- Thorough knowledge of mining industry
- Oversee and analyze operations; prepare production reports; Develop policies and ensure efficiency and safety.
- Master’s degree in a related Geological/Geotechnical field; previous background of geological engineering is preferred.
(Full-time position / Hourly wage at $12.50 for 40 hours per week)
- Provide administrative and clerical services in an effective and efficient manner
- Have highly developed organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of basic accounting
To apply to any of these positions please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 604-620-5269 or 1-250-239-3646.